Thursday, December 8, 2011

Houston, We Are A 'Go' For Launch of Laiden's Daughter

Wow! What a week! The last 24 hours have been crazy-crazy good and crazy 'aaaahhhh!'  It was such an amazing sensation to see Laiden's Daughter uploaded successfully to KDP.  I had a few little technical glitches, but once I figured those out, we were a go!

In about 24 to 48 hours, people will actually be able to purchase my book.  This has been an amazing ride and one that I have thoroughly enjoyed.  I'm already working on the second book in the series.  It is titled "Findley's Lass".  I plan to have it complete and ready by December of 2012.

But for now, I'm beyond excited to have "Laiden's Daughter" complete and ready to be read.

I had a great conversation with my husband tonight.  I explained that the joy is in the writing of the book. But an even bigger joy is in sharing the book. I look forward to finding out what the reader actually thinks of the book.

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment