Sunday, August 19, 2012

Book Launching Party!


Hello everyone! Let me start by saying I have the world’s best husband! ;o) Of course, you all knew that because I brag about him all the time….anyway…to the announcement.
On Friday, October 12, 2012, from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. we are having a Book Launching Party for Findley’s Lass, Book Two of The Clan MacDougall Series! (Thank you Kevin!!)  It will be held at the private dinning room at the Bass Pro Shop in East Peoria, IL. The room is so amazing! I reminds me of a judge’s chambers, from the 30′s, with all it’s rich, dark, wood walls, beautiful lighting…just very, very nice!
There will be free hors devours and drinks too! ;o) It is open to the public and I will have copies of Findley’s Lass available for purchase…that means you’ll be able to get a copy before its in the book stores! ;o) And yes, I’ll be available to sign them if you so desire. ;o)
If you are able to make it, please leave a message here, or at Facebook.  I’ll post that event link at Facebook shortly. ;o)
If you can’t make it…here’s the fun part: I’m going to Skype LIVE that night for my fans who can’t make it! You can tweet or send a message and I’ll answer it as soon as I can. ;o)
So even if you can’t be there in person, you can peek in and say hi! ;o)
Thank you all so very, very much for your support and kind words! You all mean the world to me and I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for you!
Hugs,
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment