Monday, September 10, 2012

I Have the Best Readers!

Kind of like every mother thinks her kids are the best and perfect, right? Its the same for authors. ;o)

I wish there was a way to send each and every one of you a bouquet of flowers or a big box of chocolates as my way of thanking you. There isn't of course, a feasible way to do that, so instead, I'll just thank all of you for your tremendous support. You truly are the best!

The outpouring of best wishes and kind remarks this first six days of is just, well, amazing! I've received emails, Facebook posts and twitter messages from readers around the globe with kind words to say about Findley's Lass. Never in my wildest imaginations (yes, even authors have limits to what they can come up with!) did I ever think any of my books would be this well received or successful.

This morning, Findley's Lass is number 85 on Amazon's Top 100 Best Sellers List for Historical Fiction. She's also numbers 13 and 14 on Amazon's Hot New Releases lists for Historical Fiction and Historical Romance. Honestly, I didn't even know such a list existed until my husband showed me last night! ;o)

Laiden's Daughter, the book that started it all, has been on Amazon's Top 100 Best Sellers List in three categories (historical fiction, historical romance, and historical books) for seven consecutive months!

I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this couldn't happen without any of you, the readers. So I am sending each of you a virtual bouquet of flowers and a big box of chocolates, along with my most humble and heartfelt gratitude.

You truly are the best,

Suzan Tisdale

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love both Laiden's Daughter and Findley's Lass! I can't wait to read more from this group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you having so much success, Suzan. And to think, I'll be able to say I knew you before you were you. :)

    ReplyDelete