Monday, September 17, 2012

Top 100 Best Sellers List


Good morning!
This is such an exciting time and I owe it all to my readers ;o) 
As you know, we released Findley's Lass on September 2, 2012. By September 8, she began climbing Amazon's Top 100 Best Sellers list!   Currently, Findley's is ranked #64 in Historical Romance, #62 in Historical Fiction, and #70 in Books. (Don't ask me what the third ranking means because honestly, I haven't got a clue! lol)
Laiden's Daughter has been on that same list for more than seven months now! ;o) That just blows me away. 
I did receive my proof of Findley's Lass from the publisher. I found one tiny little issue so we've sent it back and the second proof is on its way. I'm very certain we'll make the November 1 deadline to have it in book stores. ;o) I will keep you posted. 
My thought on Mondays: I'd like them better if they didn't start until noon on Tuesday! ;0)
Hugs,
Suzan

2 comments:

  1. So when is Wee William's Lass due out? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy!

      I first need to write it! lol I expect to release it sometime next summer. ;o) Did you like the first two books?

      Suzan

      Delete