Monday, January 28, 2013

More on Wee William's Woman

This morning, I created two new pages here at the blog. One is for the Prologue to Wee William's Woman. On the second page, I've posted the first chapter. ;o) You will find the links to both here on the home page.

To date, I'm 99.999999% finished with the first draft of Wee William's Woman. I should finish it in the next day or two. My goal is to send it to my beautiful and talented editor before the end of the week. If all goes according to plan, we should be able to release Wee William's Woman sometime in March. I will be able to give you a better date once the editing and revisions begin.

Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart, for all of your support, kind words and good vibrations that you send my way. This past year has been one of the most exciting times of my life and I owe it all to you.

Now pop over to the Prologue and Chapter One and let me know what you think!!

Hugs,

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment