Friday, June 21, 2013

Just Because You Slap a Cute Name on it Doesn't Make it Right! Pirates, I hate them.

If any of you belong to a site called "Mobilism" please take note that they have STOLEN my books. 

Some person who goes by the name of Skylark03 has apparently SOLD, yes, SOLD more than 10,000 copies of my books. MY copyrighted books. The website says they can't do anything because they're a forum and not responsible. BULLONEY. Whether she's being paid in real money or fun money to use to purchase something, it matters not. She/he is stealing from me.

Some people refer to it as piracy. They slap a sexy name on it and think it is cute. It is STEALING, plain and simple. 

Yes, I'm quite upset right now, so please forgive me. 

If anyone would like to participate in an all out assault on this person (I do NOT MEAN A PHYSICAL one, but an electronic one) please send me a PM or an email. 

There are hundreds if not thousands of other authors whose work has been STOLEN by SKYLARK03 and others at the Mobilism site. I say we bombard these idiots to let them know we don't like pirates. (Except the one's we right about in our romance novels!)

Thank you all so very much for your support.

1 comment:

  1. I was talking with a friend of mine the other day, she is an author and she found her books on a pirate site. I can understand your frustration. Happy 4th, thanks for the contest.
    wandad1961@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete