Monday, August 19, 2013

The Clan MacDougall Series, Bundled!

Hello my lovely readers! It has been a very busy couple of weeks here. I'm finally on the mend after catching some ugly bug. With that out of the way, it is time for me to get back to work. :D

I'm happy to announce that I have bundled the first three books in The Clan MacDougall Series! Readers can now get all three books for their Kindle for $5.99. Its like getting Laiden's Daughter for a penny! (Feel free to spread the word!)

Now available at Amazon


How cool is that? ;o)

Rowan's Lady is still set for release at some time in October. As soon as I have a pre-order link, I'll get that to you. You can always stay up to date on news by following me on my fan page at Facebook.

Now...back to working on Rowan's Lady!

Hugs,
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment