Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bringing McKenna's Honor to the Big Screen

Amazon and Warner Brothers recently partnered to create "Amazon Studios". With their new collaboration comes the opportunity for me to 'pitch' my books - more specifically McKenna's Honor -- turned into a full, feature length film!!!



We are asking readers to put together one or two minute videos that tell why you like my books, more specifically McKenna's Honor and why you'd like to see it on the Big Screen!

I have a page set up at Facebook for you to follow, stay up to date, and post your videos.You may post your quick one or two minute video expressing why you enjoy my books and why you think this is a great idea! :D I only ask that you speak from the heart. :D And state your first name and where you are from.

When I'm ready to make the pitch to Warner Brothers, I'd like to borrow some snippets from some of the videos and use them in the pitch. I will, of course, get your permission first!

You can see the video that explains it a bit better at YouTube.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you for your support, encouragement and love. I'm glad you can be part of this epic journey!

Love,
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment