Tuesday, July 15, 2014

We Won!

I am back from Las Vegas and the RONE awards and in case you missed the news....


Can you believe it?? I couldn't! Rowan's Lady won the RONE for the Best Historical Medieval Novel of 2013. I'm still stunned and yes I cried! Truth be told, I'm still crying happy tears when I think about it.

I want to extend a special thank you to the InD'Tale Magazine and the staff of beautiful women who run it. Gracious, kind, funny, generous beyond words, these are the nicest women anyone could ever hope to meet.

The InD'Tale Girls

I hit the publish button too soon! I want to also thank you, my readers. Without all of you, none of this would have been possible. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. If I could, I would hug each and every one of you!!

For the Costume Party, I went as a Menopausal Romance Author
Pajamas, a feather boa, a fan and drink completed the outfit. That
beautiful girl next to me is the divine Ms. H.P. Mallory

Me at the Book Signing on Saturday. Sold almost all of my books
and met some great people!!

My new sistahs, Ceci Giltenan and Kathryn LeVeque.
The pretty blonde with the glasses is one of our lovely
readers, Daryn C., who came to see us Saturday! 
Kathryn LeVeque, Amy Jarecki and me

The beautiful H.P. Mallory and me

Kathryn LeVeque, Amy Jarecki and SE Saxon and me
The Lovely and Charming Ceci Giltenan...my partner in crime
Author Paula Knight! A charming and
sweet lady!










Me with Author Lynn Peters - one of the most
giving and sweet women you'll ever meet. 

Author and new friend, HD Smith!



Reader Jerri T. and her husband and me
Jerry brought me homemade fudgy peanutbuttery
rice crispy treats! They were very good!!


Me, accepting my award and getting a big hug from
TJ MacKay - owner, CEO, Editor of InD'Tale Magazine




3 comments: